Until The Last Child ensures ethical practices in every aspect of its work.
Until The Last Child is managed by a working Board of Directors that governs and directs the operations of the organization.
As a member of the Board, each director fulfils the legal requirements and fiduciary duties required of a director. The Board is composed of maximum of 12 directors.
Philanthropy is a voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the non-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors to Until The Last Child have the right to:
- Be clear of UTLC’s mission and the way UTLC intends to use donated resources
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on UTLC’s Board of Directors
- Have access to UTLC’s most recent financial statements upon request
- Be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- Be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and confidentiality
- Expect that all relationships with the donor will be professional in nature